привет (preeviet) from Moscow, Russia

Greetings,

This term I am taking two courses (also 532), and I took two in the Fall, and one in the Winter. I’m a little nervous about the first part of this term as my job will be intense, but I finish on June 16th and I look forward to having more time to focus on our course then.

I’m a Technology Integration Specialist at the Anglo American School of Moscow. It’s my first year in this role, but my third year in Moscow, and it’s been an incredible learning journey. I have also worked at international schools in Mongolia, Vietnam, and Czech Republic, and at a state school in Farnborough, England. I am fascinated by the learning process for adults and students, and excited about the dimensions that technology can add. I’m really into embodied knowing and distributed learning, and love to see my students recognize the value that comes from adding brains and resources to a creative task.

We’ve got a wonderful variety of backgrounds, interests and experience, and I’m looking forward to learning with you!

Posted in: Uncategorized